IMPACT Gymnastics Academy offers many camps throughout the year. Whether it is day camp for President’s Day or Martin Luther King Day or week long camps for Spring, Summer and Winter Breaks, we have many options for you. Check out our current Camp options available to you.
Looking for something fun for the kids to do this summer? We have the camp for you. IMPACT Gymnastics Academy is holding weekly summer camp sessions. We offer full day & half day camps with extended morning & afternoon options. Each week has a different theme so kids can come every week and experience something new all summer long.
*Full Day & 1/2 day-afternoon Campers will bring their own lunch each day*
*2 snacks a day will be provided*
if your camper requires a special diet, please provide your own snacks for your child
Camp Registration must be submitted in person. Registration Fees along with a $50 non-refundable deposit is due per camper per camp week to hold your place. The remaining balance must be paid prior to the start of each camp week. There will be no refunds on any deposits paid. Campers must be 4 years at the start of the camp week.
• Campers MUST be potty trained.
• Drop in rate applies to any camper not registered prior to the first day of camp each week.
• No make-ups or refunds for missed days.
• Changes to camp weeks will result in a $10.00 processing fee charge.
• Registration Form and Wavier must be completed at the time or camp registration.
• Week 1 Rates are discounted due to the 4 days session
For information on Summer Camp fees please see the Summer Camp Registration form
To register for Summer Camp, campers need Summer Camp Registration & Waver forms filled out and signed.
Please click on the buttons below to download the forms